Visitors !

Thursday, August 23, 2012

What a Confession! :(



 Heyy! Wanna know something?? You know my lil eyann, rite? Yeahh. I ody showed u. Well, he made a huge confession. Yesss. I do love him. But as a lil bro! not moreeee for goodness sake! Im quite irritated by his confession though I act like im totally okay wif tht. Hmphh.. He said he was jelous at the moment he knew im wif Myams. So, he made an express decision to stop being my lil :: 21-Aug-2012, 12.32 p.m. :: Well.. im okay wif tht. And his excuse really shocking me. Like.. wht derrrrr ne budk ==’ mad ka apa. Then by 18.45 p.m. on the same day, he wanted to be my Lil back. And I was like.. HAHAHAHAHAHA xD pndai pn mncari blk. But my feelings towards him is diff now. Not like bfore coz I really treated him like my REAL lil bro tw. Now tht I know his feelings towards me, im quite disgusted .. Sorry to say, Lil. But u made me feel diz way :P I’ll try to forget about it lha k? Hehehehe. K lha. Wanna stop blogging jap. Hot ody my lappy ne. Lol. 
Tatatatatatataaaaa :D XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment