Visitors !

Thursday, August 16, 2012

 Me vs Lil Eyann >.< 

 Heyy, bloggie~ Long time no write2, rite? Hahaha. Weird much.. Ohh, yeah. I would luv to present to you my beloved Lil bro :) Fyi, ne budk sgt lha MANJA! Shocking, rite? Me oso. Hahaha. But I like the way he treats me. As if he respect me as her big sister. Really! He’s such an angel.. caring Lil bro. For me lha. Though he’s a notty boy. Tht I know :P Honestly. Before we bcame siblings, he’s very2 really2 truly2 ANNOYING! I admit, okay? Sorry deq :) but u know wht? Above all tht, im glad to take him as my lil bro. And i enjoy being his sister. Just luv him so much.. Wanna know why? Coz he’s my one & only lil bro tw. I don’t hve any.. I really2 want one! But wht can I do, rite? Hmph.. One day, I know tht we’ll hve a great time together. Where we enjoy & appreciate our times together.. I really hope tht moment would come sooner or later :) before I end my high school life.. Sounds creepy + sad.. Hahaha :D okay. Thts enuf for now. Just wanna show u my Notty Lil ne :) Oritee. Tatatatataaaaa ^_________^y 

No comments:

Post a Comment