Visitors !

Monday, February 10, 2014

Testing testing 1 2 3.. Whoaaa for real! Its been a very long time since I last updated you. Hm. Happy New Year 2014! Hope this year would be a fantastic memorable year for me. This is the year where imma search my true self. My true identity. My true ambition and passion. This will be the year where I just wanna try everything. For eg; going clubbing, getting high, get myself a tattoo, get a piercing on my belly button. I just want to try everything sooooo bad. Its normal right? I mean, I'm just a teenage girl who has just turn 18 last month. Errr starting 12 days ago to be exact haha! Plus, I am a very curious and rebel girl. I admit it. I. Am. Quite. Rebel. But there's something in me that keeps on stopping me from accomplishing my crazy "cravings" haha. But that's good! I know that all those things are so not healthy for me. For my future. I DON'T WANT TO RUIN MY LIFE! Oh yah. And I know there'll be new characters in my life any sooner. Im just hoping God would meet me up with those type of friends who won't let me down, who won't hurt me in any circumstances and won't ever leave me when I need them the most. And I will try to be a better person. A great friend :) I dont really know where the future will take me and which path im going but all I know is God has made me great plans for in life. Though I know there'll be times where I would fall so hard, where I would feel there's no hope for me out there in my real life but the Lord, Jesus Christ my Saviour! Im not wishing bad things to happen to me, but it's just cliche. Every year there will be that hard moments. The sky doesn't always stay blue right? There will be that damn weather like storms but in the end, out comes the rainbow! Like that laa quite a bit hahaha :P we will always get through it for God is always there for us :) Praise the Lord! Halelujah! Thanks Lord, for giving me a great life. Its not that perfect but I know there're people who is less fortunate than me. And for that I am grateful and thankful for what I possess. That's all for today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment